This feature will come out tomorrow! Also, I hear that in July your puffle will be able to earn you items, not just coins!
-The Club Penguin Finders Team
New Theme
Enjoying our new theme? Pretty unexpected change, eh? Well, what do you think?
Airplane6068- President of TCPF
Follow Us on TwitterSubscribe to Us on YouTube |
Current Party: Star Wars Takeover 2013
Wednesday, 19 June 2013Sneak Peak Video: Puffle Digging!
Recently Polo Field from the Club Penguin Team teased a small sneak peak video on a new feature called "Puffle Digging"! Basically your puffle can dig up coins for your penguin, kind of like the hard hat!
This feature will come out tomorrow! Also, I hear that in July your puffle will be able to earn you items, not just coins! -The Club Penguin Finders Team
Labels:
Puffle Digging
,
YouTube
1 comment :
Here are the rules for commenting:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments ( Atom )
|
Ocean6100- Author and Graphics Designer
Total PageviewsTranslateGuides (Coming Soon)Special thanks to Monchocho for the pictures. |
I think that's cool.
ReplyDelete