Goodbye Brownielox! We will miss you!
What's going to be out of the Club Penguin Finders now? Don't worry! The blog will still continue. Ocean6100 and I are here to stay!
~Airplane6068
New Theme
Enjoying our new theme? Pretty unexpected change, eh? Well, what do you think?
Airplane6068- President of TCPF
Follow Us on TwitterSubscribe to Us on YouTube |
Current Party: Star Wars Takeover 2013
Wednesday, 8 May 2013Brownielox45 is Leaving!
If you've read Brownielox45's post, I'm here to say it's true (unfortunately). After working for Club Penguin Finders for 6 months, he is now moving on. As he said in his last post, he will go on Club Penguin from time to time to see how things are going, but for now we can only say one thing.
Goodbye Brownielox! We will miss you! What's going to be out of the Club Penguin Finders now? Don't worry! The blog will still continue. Ocean6100 and I are here to stay! ~Airplane6068 3 comments :
Here are the rules for commenting:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments ( Atom )
|
Ocean6100- Author and Graphics Designer
Total PageviewsTranslateGuides (Coming Soon)Special thanks to Monchocho for the pictures. |
||
:( I will always remember him as a awesome penguin!
ReplyDeleteP.S Airplane can you check out my blog? I am almost done posting the updates for today :) http://clubpenguincheatsbyandybillson.blogspot.com/ Thanks Airplane!
Nice blog!
DeleteGoodbye Brownielox45. I will miss you a lot.
ReplyDelete