Image Map
Current Party: Star Wars Takeover 2013

Tuesday, 13 November 2012

My Invisible Story - Fun With Brownielox45














After my invisible incidents I decided, maybe I should have some fun being invisible. So I thought to myself, why don't I...



Become an invisible dancer and have an invisible dance party!


Invisible dance party!



Maybe I can play at the snow forts without anyone seeing me!




Nobody can beat me at a snowball fight now!


Or I might even be an invisible ninja!






I'll win every game of Card-Jitsu!


I can become an real ghost!





BOO!




Herbert won't see me sneaking into his fortress if im invisible!





Herbert will never find me!





Or, I might just get some extra coins :)








I hope no one see's me! Wait, they can't :)



 Thanks,



Brownielox45


















No comments :

Post a Comment

Here are the rules for commenting:

No personal information
No bad or inappropriate language
No e mail addresses

THOSE WHO BREAK THE RULES WILL HAVE CONSEQUENCES:

1st time breaking rules:
No comments with that name are to be published for that day.

2nd time breaking rules:
No comments are to be published with that name for two weeks.

3rd time breaking rules:
No comments are to be published with that name forever.

We have joined Twitter! Follow us now at www.twitter.com/Cpfinders!