I think this song is cool, cool, cool!
What do you think?
~Airplane6068~
New Theme
Enjoying our new theme? Pretty unexpected change, eh? Well, what do you think?
Airplane6068- President of TCPF
Follow Us on TwitterSubscribe to Us on YouTube |
Current Party: Star Wars Takeover 2013
Thursday, 29 November 2012"Cool in the Cold" Sneak Peak Released!
The song "Cool in the Cold" has been released by Club Penguin. Unfortunately it is only a Sneak Peak, but we will post the full version as soon as it comes!
I think this song is cool, cool, cool! What do you think? ~Airplane6068~
Labels:
Club Penguin Cheats
,
Club Penguin's YouTube account
,
Cool in the Cold
,
DJ Cadence
,
Frankie
,
G Billy
,
Penguin Band
,
Petey K
,
Sneak Peak
,
Stompin Bob
1 comment :
Here are the rules for commenting:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments ( Atom )
|
Ocean6100- Author and Graphics Designer
Total PageviewsTranslateGuides (Coming Soon)Special thanks to Monchocho for the pictures. |
I love this song!!!
ReplyDelete